When location counts - ideal for first home buyers and renovatorsDetails
Poised for reinvention (STCA) this tightly held family home is an outstanding opportunity to enter the desirable South Kirrawee market. Spread across two levels, the layout is generous and features multiple living areas, most of which overlook the large in-ground pool. Offering sweeping views of the Royal National Park and placed on a much coveted corner block with three street access, it is perfectly positioned for easy access to local schools, transport and shops.
– Light filled living areas are generously proportioned
– Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar and adjacent meals area
– Kitchen boasts ample cupboard space, European appliances and gas cooktop
– Three good sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
– Two well-maintained bathrooms, main with bath.
– Double lock-up garage plus off street parking at rear
– Abundance of under-house storage, ceiling fans throughout
– Yard features ultra-deep in-ground pool and established gardens.
– Located within the Kirrawee High School catchment
– Only minutes to Kirrawee Train Station and Village shops