Riverside sanctuary with magical viewsDetails
With an enviable position, this impressive and thoughtfully designed family home features stunning views overlooking Coronation Bay and the Georges River. Placed on an expansive 1,085sqm block at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac it offers total privacy and seclusion in a beautiful treetop setting.
– Sprawling over three levels with numerous living and entertaining areas.
– Vast floor to ceiling windows showcase the northern river views.
– Expansive outdoor entertaining area with in-ground pool, spa and fire pit.
– Gourmet chef’s kitchen with Westinghouse appliances and walk-in pantry.
– Enormous rumpus room with bar, kitchenette and bathroom with endless possibilities to use as dual living, teenage retreat or in-law accommodation.
– Spacious master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite.
– Plantation shutters, floorboards and ample storage.
– Remote control double garage, security alarm and intercom.
– Located within the Oyster Bay Public and St Joseph’s Primary School catchment.